Rainbow Sherbet Cake
- A 2-layer yellow or angel food cake, cooled and unfrosted
- 1 tub of Cool Whip or whipped topping (8 oz)
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, 1 pint orange sherbet and 1 pint of lime sherbet, softened
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Using a long, thin knife, slice both cake layers in half horizontally. You will now have 4 cake layers.
- On the top of the first layer of cake, spread the raspberry sherbet.
- Place the second layer of cake on top of the raspberry sherbet.
- Now spread the orange sherbet on top of the second layer of cake.
- Place the third layer of cake on top of the orange sherbet.
- Spread the lime sherbet on top of the third layer of cake.
- Finally, place the final layer of cake on top of the lime sherbet.
- Finish the cake off by spreading whipped cream on the top of the cake and around the sides. Decorate with rainbow sprinkles.
- Freeze until ready to serve then enjoy!
Top of Page