- 24 ice cream cones with flat bottoms
- 1 box of cake mix
- Baking cups
- 2 tubs of frosting
Did You Like This Free Recipe?
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Prepare the cake batter according to the box. Then pour the batter into the baking cups so that they are 2/3rds full.
- Place the filled baking cups in muffin pans and then place an ice cream cone upside down on top of each filled cup.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes. When a toothpick can be inserted into the batter and pulled out clean, the cupcakes are ready.
- After cooling, peel off the baking cups and stand the ice cream cones right side up.
- Frost the cupcakes with icing and add sprinkles or a cherry.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!