You Will Need:
- Paper plates
- Markers, crayons, glitter glue pens, stickers and googly eyes (optional)
Depending on the age of your party guests, you may want to draw a wedge shape on each paper plate as a cutting guide for the children; or you may want to cut out the shapes yourself beforehand.
At the Party:
- Provide each guest with a paper plate and tell them to cut out a wedge which will become the fish's tail.
- Let them use tape to attach the tail to the opposite side of the plate, as shown in our illustration.
- Once they have created the fish shape, let the children decorate their fish with the markers and other supplies.
- Be sure to print each child's name on the back of their fish so they'll be able to take their creation home at the end of the party.