What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Play-Doh in a variety of colors
- Index cards with the following words written on them (one per card): Batman, bat, riddle, Batmobile, penguin, money, Batarang, cap, mask, cat, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, coin, Two-Face, Robin, and other Batman-related words you can think of to write.
- A timer, stopwatch, or mini hourglass
- A coin or a game die
- Divide the party guests into teams of two, or for larger parties, teams of three.
- Flip a coin or roll the die to see which teams get to go first.
- Have one person from the first team choose to be Clayface.
- Give the child playing Clayface one index card from the pile and the clay. They have to sculpt what's written on the card and only their teammates can guess.
- Clayface's team now has one minute to guess what they are sculpting.
- If Clayface's team guesses correctly in a minute, give them one point.
- If at the end of the minute, no one has guessed correctly, the other team can have one guess.
- Now, it's the other team's turn to choose a Clayface to sculpt. Follow the same rules as the first round until one team has scored five points and is declared the winner!
You can use unopened packs of Play Dough as the prizes!