What You'll Need:
- Beach balls
- Wiffle ball bats
Mark a start and finish line 10 to 15 feet apart.
How to Play Batty Beach Ball:
- Split players into two teams and line them up.
- Give the first person on each team a ball.
- After you say "go," the first person on each team runs to the finish line while batting the ball in the air using a wiffle bat.
- Players cannot use their hands or any part of the body to keep the ball in the air.
- If a player touches the ball or drops it on the ground, he or she must return to the starting line and start over.
- After players reach the finish line, they run back to the start and pass the ball off to the next player.
- The first team to finish the race wins.