Object of the Game:
The goal of this game is to accumulate the most points for your team by repeatedly being the last "Flamingo" standing.
How to Play:
- Divide the children into two equal teams.
- To start, each team picks one representative to be their "Flamingo."
- The two chosen "Flamingos" then stand on one leg and try not to fall over.
- At the same time, the other players try to distract the opposing team's "Flamingo" by doing anything they want except touching the players in any way. For example, they can try to make the opposing "Flamingo" laugh or pretend to do something that will topple them.
- The player who keeps his balance the longest wins a point for his team.
- Play continues until everyone has had a chance to be a "Flamingo."
- The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.