Angry Birds Party Ideas
last updated 1/7/2019
The Angry Birds game is a ton of fun and now you can channel all that bird-flinging, house-smashing excitement into an Angry Birds Birthday Party! This guide is brimming with birthday ideas for an Angry Birds theme party as well as tips for Angry Birds decorations, favors, invitations and more.
Angry Birds Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Angry Birds party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Angry Birds party:
- Angry Birds toys and stuffed animals
- Color Your Own Castle
- Frisbee discs decorated to resemble Angry Birds
- Tissue paper balls decorated to resemble Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Balloons
Invite your guests to your Angry Birds party with our Personalized Angry Birds Invitations. Want to try your hand at making your own invitations? Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood before your Angry Birds party even starts! If you have time to make your own, consider these suggestions for your Angry Birds party invitations:
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our personalized Angry Birds party supplies and hand deliver them to your guests. Our personalized Angry Birds invitations work great with this idea! Just punch a small hole in one corner of the invitation and attach it to the bag with matching curling ribbon.
- On a piece of cardstock or construction paper, paste a red circle, yellow triangle and white circles in the shape of the red Angry Bird. Don't forget to give him black construction paper eyebrows! Write the party details on the back of the invite.
- Ask your guests to wear a plain shirt in one of the Angry Birds colors. As guests arrive, tape or pin an Angry Birds face made out of construction paper to their shirts.
- Seal your Angry Birds party invitation envelopes with our personalized Angry Birds stickers filled out with your party info or a special message!
Angry Birds Party Decorating & Food Ideas
Crazy for Angry Birds? Set up some Angry Birds decorations to transform your birthday party into an Angry Birds party extravaganza! Here are a few tips on how to decorate for an Angry Birds party:
- Use our Angry Birds balloons or make your own by inflating solid latex balloons. Cut eyes, hair and beaks out of construction paper and tape them to balloons to resemble a bird from the game! Hang the balloon birds you've created from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon.
- Decorate your Angry Birds party in primary colors like red, yellow and green to match the Angry Birds characters! Drape crepe paper streamers from the ceiling and anchor groups of balloons around the party area. Try grouping 3 white balloons together to resemble the Angry Birds' stolen eggs.
- Create a pig house by stacking small cardboard boxes or building blocks. You can decorate your pig house with balls or rocks painted to look like the Angry Birds pigs. Set up your building outside and let your guests knock down the building with Angry Birds balls. Then let them set up the building and do it all over again!
- For warm outdoor parties, have an Angry Birds water balloon fight! Fill our Angry Birds balloons with water, separate guests into two teams, and let the water battle begin!
Here are some of our favorite Angry Birds party foods for your guests to enjoy!
- Make Angry Birds sandwiches by using bagels and round slices of
meat such as salami or ham, and a white cheese like provolone. Lay down
the salami on the bagel and then lay an oval piece of provolone over
top. Use small circles of provolone and black olives to make eyes and
eyebrows. Carrots or a small triangle of cheddar cheese completes your
culinary masterpiece to make a beak.
- Make Angry Bird bagel pizzas by topping a bagel with pizza sauce and a belly made of cheese. Black olives can make eyes and eyebrows! You can add red toppings like red peppers and pepperoni to dress up your pizza bird.
- Serve fruit slices dressed up to look like an Angry Birds
character. Lay orange slices and pears on top of large
pineapple wedges and watermelon slices to look like Angry Birds.
- Angry Birds Cupcakes: Bake your favorite cupcake recipe and then frost the cupcakes in blue, red, yellow, green or any other color to match an Angry Birds character. Use candy corn or a sugared orange slice candy cut into triangles for a beak, black licorice for hair and eyebrows, marshmallows and chocolate chips for eyes and jelly beans for hair or pig ears.
- Decorate your Angry Birds birthday cake to look like a level in angry birds by building a pig house out of graham crackers and frosting on top of your cake. You can create multiple heights by placing a smaller rectangular layer of cake in one corner of the first layer of cake. Frost the whole thing in green to resemble grass and top it off with Angry Birds cake decorations. Cover marshmallows in green frosting to make pigs.
Angry Birds Party Favors
Send your guests home from your Angry Birds party smiling with fun Angry Birds party favors! Here are a few Angry Birds favor ideas:
- Decorate solid color tableware such as party favor tote bags and spiral notebooks to resemble Angry Birds using construction paper. Fill the Angry Birds tote bags up with the Angry Birds party favors!
- Make pinecone birdfeeders for your guests to take home from your Angry Birds Party.
- Make pencil holders and of fun Angry Birds crafts for kids to take home after your Angry Birds party!