Angry Birds Party
The Angry Birds game is a ton of fun and now you can channel all that bird-flinging, house-smashing excitement into an Angry Birds Birthday Party! This guide is brimming with birthday ideas for an Angry Birds theme party as well as tips for Angry Birds decorations, favors, invitations and more. Shop our Angry Birds Party Supplies. Browse this guide: Angry Birds Invitations & Planning Angry Birds Party Decorations Angry Birds Party Food Angry Birds Favors Angry Birds Planning Toolbox Angry Birds Activities & Games
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For my Angry Birds Party? In addition to basic Angry Birds party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Angry Birds party:
- Angry Birds toys and stuffed animals
- Color Your Own Castle
- Frisbee discs decorated to resemble Angry Birds
- Tissue paper balls decorated to resemble Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Balloons
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our personalized Angry Birds party supplies and hand deliver them to your guests. Our personalized Angry Birds invitations work great with this idea! Just punch a small hole in one corner of the invitation and attach it to the bag with matching curling ribbon.
- On a piece of cardstock or construction paper, paste a red circle, yellow triangle and white circles in the shape of the red Angry Bird. Don't forget to give him black construction paper eyebrows! Write the party details on the back of the invite.
- Ask your guests to wear a plain shirt in one of the Angry Birds colors. As guests arrive, tape or pin an Angry Birds face made out of construction paper to their shirts.
- Seal your Angry Birds party invitation envelopes with our personalized Angry Birds stickers filled out with your party info or a special message!
- Try using a creative rhyme for your Angry Birds invitations:
Come celebrate with Tony and some Angry Birds!We'll frolic and cheer, in other words...We'll throw an Angry Birds party and have a good time! If you didn't come join us, it'd sure be a crime!
Angry Birds Party Decorations Crazy for Angry Birds? Set up some Angry Birds decorations to transform your birthday party into an Angry Birds party extravaganza! Here are a few tips on how to decorate for an Angry Birds party:
- Welcome your guests to your Angry Birds party with a PersonalizedAngry Birds banner.
- Use our Angry Birds balloons or make your own by inflating solid latex balloons. Cut eyes, hair and beaks out of construction paper and tape them to balloons to resemble a bird from the game! Hang the balloon birds you've created from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon.
- Decorate your Angry Birds party in primary colors like red, yellow and green to match the Angry Birds characters! Drape crepe paper streamers from the ceiling and anchor groups of balloons around the party area. Try grouping 3 white balloons together to resemble the Angry Birds' stolen eggs.
- Create a pig house by stacking small cardboard boxes or building blocks. You can decorate your pig house with balls or rocks painted to look like the Angry Birds pigs. Set up your building outside and let your guests knock down the building with Angry Birds balls. Then let them set up the building and do it all over again!
- For warm outdoor parties, have an Angry Birds water balloon fight! Fill our Angry Birds balloons with water, separate guests into two teams, and let the water battle begin!
- Make Angry Birds sandwiches by using bagels and round slices of meat such as salami or ham, and a white cheese like provolone. Lay down the salami on the bagel and then lay an oval piece of provolone over top. Use small circles of provolone and black olives to make eyes and eyebrows. Carrots or a small triangle of cheddar cheese completes your culinary masterpiece to make a beak. Looking for a veggie option? Use strawberry jam and cream cheese instead of meat and cheese. Use orange slices for beaks and raisins for eyebrows.
- Make Angry Bird bagel pizzas by topping a bagel with pizza sauce and a belly made of cheese. Black olives can make eyes and eyebrows! You can add red toppings like red peppers and pepperoni to dress up your pizza bird.
- Serve Angry Birds themed party foods like pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, sunflower seed trail mix and dirt cups. Try making little "bird nests" out of spaghetti and meatballs.
- Serve fruit slices dressed up to look like an Angry Birds character. Lay orange slices and jicama or pears on top of large pineapple wedges and watermelon slices to look like Angry Birds. Use green grapes and green apple slices to make pigs too!
- Angry Birds Cupcakes: Bake your favorite cupcake recipe and then frost the cupcakes in blue, red, yellow, green or any other color to match an Angry Birds character. Use candy corn or a sugared orange slice candy cut into triangles for a beak, black licorice for hair and eyebrows, marshmallows and chocolate chips for eyes and jelly beans for hair or pig ears.
- Decorate your Angry Birds birthday cake to look like a level in angry birds by building a pig house out of graham crackers and frosting on top of your cake. You can create multiple heights by placing a smaller rectangular layer of cake in one corner of the first layer of cake. Frost the whole thing in green to resemble grass and top it off with Angry Birds cake decorations. Cover marshmallows in green frosting to make pigs.
Party Favor IdeasAngry Birds Party Favors Send your guests home from your Angry Birds party smiling with fun Angry Birds party favors! Here are a few Angry Birds favor ideas:
- Decorate solid color partyware such as party favor tote bags and spiral notebooks to resemble Angry Birds using construction paper. Fill the Angry Birds tote bags up with the Angry Birds party favors!
- Make pinecone birdfeeders for your guests to take home from your Angry Birds Party.
- Angry Birds Crafts: Make pencil holders and of fun Angry Birds crafts for kids to take home after your Angry Birds party!
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.