Looking for a fabulous addition to a zebra party, fashion party, pink party or sleepover party? Our Zebra Party Guide ideas are perfect for darling divas who want to party on the wild side! Bold black and white zebra print with a touch of pink will turn your home into a fancy boutique! Use black, white and pink decorations for your Zebra party, and mix animal print zebra party supplies with solid tableware and balloons.
Shop our Zebra Party Supplies.
Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic zebra party supplies like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your zebra party:
- Pink feather boas
- Zebra movies such as Racing Stripes and Madagascar
- A zebra pinata
- Animal print and pink zebra print fabric
Zebra Party Invitations
If you do not have the time to make your own invitations, consider our Personalized Zebra Party invitations that include your child’s name and all the party details.
Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood for the party before it even starts! The shape, wording, and delivery method of your invitation can all be customized to fit your theme. If you have the time to make your own invitations, here are a few zebra party birthday invitation ideas:
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our zebra party personalized supplies such as a bag tag or bookmark with color matching curling ribbon.
- Seal your zebra invitation with a personalized zebra sticker printed with your party information or a fun message!
- Glue a piece of zebra print ribbon to pink or white card stock paper and decorate the front of the card with plastic rhinestones. Write the party details on the back in a flowing script.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to wear striped clothes, animal print or a certain color to the party!
- Include creative wording on your invitations such as:
Katie’s throwing a party with pink and zebra.
So come out and celebrate with this sassy diva!
Black and white and stripes are great,
Come on out and celebrate!
Don’t go overboard with the zebra print! Too many stripes can be overwhelming, so make use of an accent color like pink to give your Zebra Party decorations an anchor color. Take a look at some of our suggestions for zebra print party decorations:
- Hang alternating black and white crepe paper streamers from a doorway to mimic zebra print stripes.
- Group bunches of white, black and pink (or your accent color) balloons together and weigh them down with balloon weights. You might also want to throw in a zebra balloon or animal print balloons.
- Tie a pink ribbon around the neck of a zebra pinata and use it as a centerpiece.
- Cut stars, hearts and lightning bolts out of pink or zebra print paper or fabric. Hang these stars from the ceiling or walls.
- Create a garland out of pink and zebra print fabric triangles. Use pink boas as garland too. String the garland above the food table.
It can be fun to prepare and serve party food that fits your theme. For a Zebra Party, try foods that are white & black, striped, or pink!
- Serve black and white cookies, striped chocolates, cookies and creme cookies, zebra striped snack cakes, fudge stripe cookies and other black and white treats with pink lemonade to match your Zebra Party Theme.
- Clean several strawberries, cut off the leaves and bottom, and core them. Place the strawberries tip-up and slice an X into the strawberries halfway down. Insert a whipped cream spout into the opening created and fill each strawberry with whipped cream. These will match a pink or red accent color!
- Make zebra party pudding cups by layering vanilla and chocolate pudding into clear plastic cups. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup stripes.
- Zebra Marble Cake: Bake a zebra party marble cake and decorate it with pink frosting to match your accent color! Then you can top it with a zebra party cake topper or a bow made of curling ribbon.
- Add a splash of red food coloring to macaroni salad, mashed potatoes or other white foods to make a regular dish pretty and pink!
- Make a zebra party pizza by arranging toppings into striped patterns rather than scattering toppings randomly. Stick to basic toppings like pepperoni for younger guests.
- Make an easy zebra-themed cake by using a round cake pan and black & white frosting. Pipe a Happy Birthday message in pink frosting for a fun accent.
Party Favor Ideas
Send your guests home with a smile with Zebra Party favors such as:
- Zebra figurines or stuffed animals
- Check out our Zebra Party Supplies under the “Party Favors” and “More Fun Stuff” tabs for great zebra party treats!
Party Planning Toolbox
- Zebra Party Supplies: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Zebra Personalized Items: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This party planning guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own birthday party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- Zebra Party Personalized Supplies: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- More Theme Party Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your kids’ holiday party or child’s winter birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.
Games and Activities
Herd zebra balloons into pens in this zebra party game!
Find your inner fashion diva with this magazine scavenger hunt activity!
Guests will love playing this zebra theme pin game based on pin the tail on the donkey.
Color our zebra printable with unique stripes, patterns and colors!
Send your guests on a treasure hunt for plastic gems in your backyard.
Here are a few monogram craft ideas including a photo box, framed letter and stationary.