If your little monster loves DJ Lance Rock, Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Toodee and Plex, we have just what you need to throw a stellar Yo Gabba Gabba party! Our Yo Gabba Gabba party ideas guide includes tips for Yo Gabba Gabba invitations, Yo Gabba Gabba decorations, Yo Gabba Gabba games, Yo Gabba Gabba inspired food and Yo Gabba Gabba favor ideas. Follow our Yo Gabba Gabba party ideas, tips and tricks for a party that’s more than meets the eye!
Shop our Yo Gabba Gabba Party Supplies!
Browse this guide:
What Do I Need For a Yo Gabba Gabba Party?
In addition to basic Yo Gabba Gabba party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Yo Gabba Gabba party:
- Yo Gabba Gabba toys
- Yo Gabba Gabba episodes, DVDs and soundtrack
Looking for a personalized touch? Try our personalized Yo Gabba Gabba invitations, which can be printed to include your child’s name and all of the party details!
For a unique touch, you can make your own Yo Gabba Gabba invitations. This can be a fun activity to get you and your child excited for your Yo Gabba Gabba party! Here are some DIY invitation ideas for your upcoming birthday celebration:
- Attach a card-style invitation to a yellow robot mask or personalized Yo Gabba Gabba favor such as a bag tag or zipper pull.
- Include Yo Gabba Gabba stickers or tattoos with your invitations. Seal the envelopes with a personalized sticker printed with your party information or special message.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to dress up like their favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba.
- Use creative writing in your invitations. Use the invitation wording below for inspiration:
So come over to our house right away!
We’ll sing and dance and eat some cake.
Dance on over to celebrate!
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Yo Gabba Gabba party! You can base your Yo Gabba Gabba decoration colors off of a favorite character, like Brobee (green and orange) or Foofa (pink), or you can use Yo Gabba Gabba decorations that include all of the characters’ colors. Find more great Yo Gabba Gabba decoration ideas below:
- Create the different regions of the Yo Gabba Gabba world in different parts of your party space. Create a snowy wonderland by hanging fake icicles, a forest area with inflatable props and other decorations, a meadow with flower decorations, etc.
- Hang posters or cut-out words from Yo Gabba Gabba like, “Yo Gabba Gabba” and “Dancey dance!”
- Place Yo Gabba Gabba toys around the party area as Yo Gabba Gabba decorations. You can hang toys from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon too!
- Have guests wear robot masks or Yo Gabba Gabba masks instead of wearing classic party hats. Let guests take home their masks as Yo Gabba Gabba favors.
- Hang Yo Gabba Gabba banners, posters, and stills from the Yo Gabba Gabba TV show around your party area.
- Group sets of red, yellow and green balloons around the party area. Include a few Yo Gabba Gabba balloons for a touch of fun in your Yo Gabba Gabba decorations!
- Attach eyes and mouths to colored balloons to create the Yo Gabba Gabba characters! Put 1 eye and a mouth with 2 teeth on a red balloon for Muno, 2 eyes and a flower shape for Foofa, etc.
- Play Yo Gabba Gabba episodes in the background to create a fun Yo Gabba Gabba theme atmosphere. When your guests need to release some energy, host a dance and sing-a-long to some of the songs for a fun Yo Gabba Gabba party activity.
Yo Gabba Gabba Party Food Ideas
In addition to pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers or hotdogs, you can add some Yo Gabba Gabba themed food into the mix. Here are some suggestions.
- Use fun names to label ordinary Yo Gabba Gabba party foods. Serve snacks like “Foofa Fries,” “Brobee Burgers,” and “Muno Munch Mix (trail mix or cereal mix).”
- Draw faces on sandwiches and other snacks with condiments just like in the TV show!
- Serve Jazzed Up Juice with a silly straw for added fun!
- Dip pretzel rods in colored red chocolate to make Muno theme snacks. Use a white chocolate wafer to create an eye shape.
Yo Gabba Gabba Party Favors
Yo Gabba Gabba movies and toys lend themselves well to all sorts of favors. Give your guests a treat with some of our great Yo Gabba Gabba favor ideas:
- Robot favors
- Yo Gabba Gabba toys and dolls
- Robot lollipops or monster lollipops
- Robot toys
To keep things easy, check out our complete favor sets for Yo Gabba Gabba and hip hop themes.
Party Planning Toolbox
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts!!
- Yo Gabba Gabba Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Yo Gabba Gabba Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
The Yo Gabba Gabba name and all related characters and elements are the property of Hasbro. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Hasbro.
Games and Activities
Build a transformer of your very own with simple craft items.
Create your own Yo Gabba Gabba character puppet and put on a show!
This variation of pin the tail on the donkey will be a hit with your Yo Gabba Gabba fans.
Since we send balloons deflated you’ll need to blow them up yourself. It’s simple with these instructions
Here are some craft ideas that will entertain kids at any kind of party.
Use these tips to get ideas on how to create Yo Gabba Gabba cupcakes.