Twin Party Ideas
With our twin birthday party ideas, your twins' party is sure to be double the fun, not double the work! Whether you're looking for ideas for twins' party invitations, suggestions for party favors, food and decorating ideas, or twin party activities, you're sure to find helpful tips for planning your twins' birthday party here.
While your twins are double the fun, remember that they are individuals with completely unique personalities. Read on for ideas on how to make their next birthday special for both of them, as well as for answers to your twin birthday party questions!
Browse this guide:
Ideas for Twins Party Themes
Twin Party Food Ideas
Gifts for Twins
Twin Party Games & Activities
Shop for Twins First Birthday Party Supplies
Blowing Out the Candles
Make blowing out the candles a fun activity for your twins and a special moment they can share.
Twin Party Food Ideas
- Before your twin party party, ask your twins to discuss together a birthday wish they want to share (i.e. "We wish for happiness."). They don't have to tell anyone their wish, not even you! When it's time to blow out the candles they get to make their secret wish together (but not out loud). This will create a special moment and memory for your twins.
- Another option is to get two small cakes instead of one big cake for your twins. Each cake can match their chosen party theme. When it's time to blow out the candles, let them participate together.
- Serve cupcakes decorated to match your twin party theme and present each twin with a cupcake and candle to blow out. Consider using our cupcake accessories to jazz up your treats!
- If you have one birthday cake, put trick candles on the cake and have the twins take turns trying to blow them out!
Celebrate twins with some fun twin party themed snacks.
Money Saving Tips
- Double up regular party foods to make twin party sized servings. Make a twin cheese platter by putting two cheese cubes or two grapes on toothpicks.
- Serve twin party themed foods like double-decker sandwiches, Double Stuff Oreos, double layered Jello cups, and double chocolate chip cookies. You can also serve special "Twin"kies by writing your twins' names in icing on Twinkies.
- Have a smaller party and ask each child to invite only two or three friends. Then take everyone somewhere special like a movie, local sports game or arcade.
- Bake your own food to save the cost of delivery.
- Make the party potluck and ask guests to bring a dish.
- Party guests can help you by creating their own English muffin pizza then baking and decorating sugar cookies. These are fun activities that also feed your guests!
- Consider having your party at a free venue such as a park or community pool. Then, have a barbeque or picnic.
- For more money saving tips, check out our guides in the Party Planning Toolbox below.
Party Favor Ideas
Twin Party Favor Ideas
It's a good idea to pick favors that match the theme of your twins' birthday party. We have a wide selection of themed >birthday party favors
to match any twin party. However, if you're looking to play up the twin aspect, we've thought of a few favor ideas just for a twin party!