With her good-hearted nature and devotion, how can anyone resist Tinker Bell? If your little one is a fan, throw her a magical party with our Tinker Bell Party Ideas. Take our suggestions for everything from decorations to party favors, add a little pixie dust, and your Tinker Bell birthday party will really fly!
Shop our Tinker Bell Party Supplies
Browse this guide:
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?
In addition to basic Tinker Bell party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Tinker Bell party:
- A Tinker Bell Movie, such as Tinker Bell (Rated G), Peter Pan (Rated PG), Peter Pan: Return to Neverland (Rated G), or Hook (Rated PG)
- Projector to watch the movie outdoors
- Fairy wands & Fairy wings for each guest
- Eye patches & bandanas for boy guests
- A>Tinkerbell pinata
Unique, homemade invitations can really get you in the party mood! If you have the time, here are a few ideas to consider for your Tinker Bell birthday party:
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half to create a top-fold card. Take a photo of your little girl in her fairy outfit and paste it to the front. Write “You’re Invited…” above the picture and all your party details inside.
- Cut out a photo of Tinker Bell and paste it on a piece of cardstock. Add a line of glue that circles from Tinker Bell’s wand around the invitation. Sprinkle the glue with glitter. Write your party details inside the glittery circle.
- Cut a flower shape out of cardstock and decorate it with markers and glitter pen. Paste an image of Tinker Bell (or use a Tinker Bell sticker) on the flower. Write your party details on the back.
- Punch a hole in the corner of a card-style invitation, and attach it to a fairy wand that your guests can bring with them to the party. Mail your invitations in padded envelopes.
- Include creative wording for your party details, such as:
Start with a birthday girl turning [age],Add some cake and fun and games!Sprinkle a little pixie dust,
And you have a party you won’t want to miss!
If you would rather not make your own invitations, but would still like a personalized touch, consider our personalized fairy invitations, which include the birthday child’s name and all the party details for you!
Including decorations that fit your Tinker Bell theme is a fun way to keep the party moving. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Cut large flower shapes out of different colors of butcher paper or felt and hang them on the walls of the party area.
- Balloons are a must at any party! Group together three to five helium balloons and anchor them with balloon weights around the party area. Add Tinkerbell balloons to some of your balloon groups for added effect.
- Make flower balloons by attaching four colored balloons around a yellow balloon. Hang these from the ceiling of the party area.
- Hang a banner above the entrance to the party area that reads “Welcome to [child’s name]’s Pixie Party!” Take a look at our>personalized fairy banner for inspiration.
- Make tissue paper flowers to set out on windowsills. You can make your own with our free instructions, or get everything you need in one package with our>Tissue Paper Flowers Kit.
- Print out screen shots of Tinker Bell movie scenes. You can either blow them up and hang them as posters in the party area, or you can attach the printouts to a long piece of ribbon and hang it as a banner.
- Sprinkle “pixie dust” (glitter) on all flat surfaces, such as tables and windowsills.
With a little creativity, you can also serve snacks that fit your Tinker Bell theme. This can be a lot of fun for both you and your guests! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Serve edible fairy wands by cutting traditional rice cereal treats in star shapes with a cookie cutter. Then, insert a large pretzel rod 1/4 of an inch into each for the wand’s handle.
- Fill a clear glass with Pixie Stix candy and allow the children to sprinkle “pixie dust” over their food.
- Make Strawberry Roll-Ups by spreading a thick layer of strawberry cream cheese on a plain flour tortilla. Roll the tortilla tightly and cut into bit-sized pieces. Stick a toothpick through the snacks to keep them securely rolled up.
- Make fairy floats by adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream or rainbow sherbet to a glass of pink lemonade. Serve with silly straws.
- Serve an enchanted elixir! Freeze cranberry and grape juice in ice cube trays before the party. Serve a colorless soda at the party, such as ginger ale or lemon-lime. Let your guests select their ice cubes, which will “magically” change the color of their drinks.
- For a Tinker Bell birthday cake, surround a round cake with cupcakes to create a flower. Ice the center with yellow frosting and the cupcakes with pink frosting. Add a new, clean Tinker Bell toy to the center of the cake.
- If you would rather not serve cake, consider serving chocolate fondue instead. Include strawberries, banana slices, marshmallows, and pretzels for dipping.
Party Favor Ideas
Thank your guests with magical party favors! To find a large variety of Tinker Bell party favors, visit our Tinker Bell party page and click the “Party Favors” tab or the “More Fun Stuff” tab. Some of the favors we have include:
- Fairy wands
- Tinker Bell bubble wands
- Tinker Bell stickers and temporary tattoos
- Fairy hair bands
- Tinker Bell activity books
- Costume jewelry
- Fun-shaped candy and lollipops
Also check out our complete favor sets and personalized products such as zipper pulls, placemats, and stickers.
Party Planning Toolbox
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Tinker Bell Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Tinker Bell Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child’s next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.
Games and Activities
Send your party guests on a search to find the missing cake.
This fairy trivia quiz is a great way to calm children down at the end of the party.
Your guests will have a blast running from Hook in this fun variation of Freeze Tag.
Your guests will love decorating our printable Fairy coloring page.
Girls will have fun creating their own personal flower bookmarks.
Girls can make and decorate their own edible cookie dough dolls.