Slumber Party Ideas for Girls
DIY Movie Party
For the digitally savvy kids, let them write, shoot, and edit a short movie with a movie maker app on an iPad or iPhone. www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Movie-With-Friends
You can go old school and rent or stream a ton of movies, just give it a modern twist and turn your movie watching space into a theater like environment. DIY a concession stands, complete with popcorn bar.
Check out some of our movie ideas on our Pinterest Board
Shop Our Movie Theme Party Supplies
Movie Party Supplies
Food ideas for your party
Sleepover parties usually include traditional party food - pizza, chips and dip, veggies and dip, soda, and candy. However, if you would like to serve some more creative treats, consider these ideas:
- Funny Face Bagels - Cut bagels in half and toast them, if desired. Spread cream cheese on the bagels and then provide the children jelly in a squeeze tube. Instruct the children to make funny faces on their bagels with the jelly!
- Relaxing Refreshments - Serve soda, strawberry milk, and juice with silly straws.
- Cute Cut-Outs - Use cookie cutters in the shape of daisies, stars, and butterflies to cut out peanut butter sandwiches, cheese, and deli meats.
- Popcorn Pizazz - Serve popcorn in traditional popcorn bags and let your guests add toppings of cinnamon, powdered cheese, salt & pepper, or chocolate sprinkles.
You will most likely be serving breakfast to your guests as well. Here are a few ideas for early-morning treats:
- Smiley Face Pancakes - Make a batch of pancakes, and set them out along with canned whipped cream, chocolate chips, maraschino cherry halves, chocolate syrup, finely chopped nuts, blueberries, or any other sweet treat that can be used to make eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair, etc., on each pancake. Let your guests decorate their pancakes the way they like.
- Waffle Bar - Set up a waffle bar with a selection of syrups and toppings such as cherries, whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips, and nuts. Let each child make his or her ultimate waffle.
- Fruit Pops - Slide sections of fruit, such as pineapple, banana, strawberries, and grapes onto a wooden skewer and serve.
Party Planning Toolbox
Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.