Pump up the energy at your Power Rangers party with our tips on Power Rangers invitations, Power Rangers decorations and Power Rangers favors. Whether your little Power ranger is crazy about martial arts or giant monsters, we have the tips that are sure to morph your party into a power-packed extravaganza!
Shop our Power Rangers Party Supplies.
- Power Rangers Planning & Invitations
- Power Rangers Party Decoration Tips
- Power Rangers Party Food
- Power Rangers Party Favors
- Power Rangers Party Planning Toolbox
- Power Rangers Games & Activities
Power Rangers Party Planning and Invitations
What Do I Need For my Power Rangers Party?
In addition to basic Power Rangers party supplies like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Power Rangers party:
- Power Rangers toy swords
- Power Rangers costumes
- Power Rangers TV episodes or movies
- A Power Rangers pinata
If you do not have the time to make your own invitations, consider our personalized Power Rangers invitations that include your child’s name and all the party details.
Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood for the party before it even starts! The shape, wording, and delivery method of your invitation can all be customized to fit your theme.
Power Rangers Party Decorations
The Power Rangers use the power of the (conveniently color-coded) elements to fight off evil-doers. Use bright colors that match the Power Rangers’ uniforms as inspiration for your Power Rangers party supplies and decorations. You can also focus your party decorations on martial arts. Take a look at some of our suggestions for Power Rangers decorations to get started:
- Cut out the shape of Power Rangers masks out of colored construction paper and hang them around the party area. You can also create Power Rangers wall decorations with sayings from the show like “Super Samurai Mode,” “Rangers together, Samurai Forever” and “Go Go Samurai.”
- Group bunches of red, blue, pink, yellow and green latex balloons together and weigh them down with balloon weights. You might also want to throw in a Power Rangers balloon. Tape black construction paper to your latex balloons to make them resemble Power Ranger masks.
- If you plan on having your party at a karate studio or martial arts dojo, simple Power Rangers decorations may be best. Use red, blue, pink, yellow, or green Power Ranger streamers and balloons. A Power Rangers pinata can double as a decoration until it is time for the activity.
- Create a Power Rangers training area in your own backyard! Set up construction cones, inflatable tires, and other obstacles for your little samurais to race through. You can also give your guests inflatable swords and let them pretend to be their favorite Power Rangers.
Power Rangers Party Food Ideas
It can be fun to prepare and serve party food that fits your theme. For a Power Rangers Party, try foods that are the colors of your favorite Power Rangers!
- Make Power Ranger cupcakes or cake pops that look like the masks of your favorite Power Rangers by using black frosting to create the glass of the mask.
- Embrace the samurai theme and serve kid-friendly Asian food at your Power Rangers party. Create bento boxes (Japanese-style lunch boxes) full of familiar foods like hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and veggies. You might also want to serve seaweed-wrapped rice, dumplings and noodles.
- Martial artists like the Power Rangers have to eat their fruits and veggies to stay strong! Serve a vegetable tray with a variety of veggies in different colors. Use green veggies like broccoli and celery, yellow cheeses, pink and red fruits like strawberries, and blue fruit like blueberries. You can place a little toothpick flag in each color section to mark with which Power Ranger it matches.
- Label traditional party foods with fun names. Try “Emily’s Yellow Mac and Cheese,” “Mia’s Sky Wings” (chicken wings), and “Kevin’s Swordfish Sticks”.
Power Rangers Party Favor Ideas
Send your guests home with a smile with Power Ranger party favors such as:
- Have guests create a Martial Arts Headband craft. They can create their headband to match the color of their favorite Power Ranger.
- Karate favors
- Toy sword
- Ninja toy figures
- Power Ranger favors
Party Planning Toolbox
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Power Ranger Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your Power Rangers party theme.
- Power Ranger Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child’s next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.
Games & Activities
Use harmless balloon to have a playful samurai sword fight.
All the cool karate masters have headbands like the one you can make here.
Play this fun version of Power Ranger Simon Says
Freeze tag is even more fun when you do it Power Ranger style.
All the little power rangers will love this course.
Throw these realistic looking Ninja stars at the target and win a prize!