My Little Pony Party Ideas
Gallop to Ponyville and celebrate your child's birthday with the My Little Ponies! Our My Little Pony party ideas will give you tips on invitations, decorations, supplies, party games, activities and more.
Shop all our Pony Party Supplies
Browse this guide:
My Little Pony Invitations
My Little Pony Decorations
My Little Pony Food
My Little Pony Party Favors
My Little Pony Games & Activities
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?
In addition to basic party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for you're my Little Pony party:
My Little Pony Party Invitations
- My Little Pony plates, cups and Pony Party Kits (Right)
- My Little Pony movies such as My Little Pony Crystal Twinkle Wish Adventure
- My Little Pony toys or play sets
- A real pony or horse for pony rides
- Tea party supplies like tea cups, saucers, teapots and tea party decor
- Neon clip-on hair extensions
- Dance music or a karaoke machine
Get creative when inviting the ponies to the stable with some of these My Little Pony invitation ideas.
My Little Pony Party Food
In addition to pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers, or hotdogs, you can add some My Little Pony themed food into the mix. Remember to think about color when arranging your platters. Here are some suggestions.
- Serve breakfast food instead of lunch or dinner food. Have a cereal bar set up and label it "oats," label shredded hash browns "hay" and provide a rainbow assortment of fruit juices. You can even add 1 drop of food coloring to a glass of milk to change the color.
- Bake sugar cookies and use cookie cutters to cut them into the shapes of hearts, stars, horseshoes and, of course, ponies.
- Make a rainbow punch by filling each child's cup with lemon lime soda. Then, place a scoop of rainbow sherbet in each cup.
- Decorate iced cupcakes with Lucky Charms marshmallows and rainbow sprinkles.
- Arrange veggie and fruit trays by color to form a rainbow platter.
- Other colorful snacks include rainbow goldfish, My Little Pony fruit snacks and M&Ms sorted by color in separate bowls.
For the cake, you can ask your local grocery store if they have a My Little Pony themed cake or bake a Rainbow Sherbet Cake
with our easy recipe. Then, frost a big rainbow across the cake using different colored icing and accent with small My Little Pony dolls.