If your little monster loves the Monster High TV series and toys, we have just what you need to throw an awesome Monster High party that’s totally fabulous! Our Monster High party ideas guide includes tips for Monster High invitations, Monster High decorations, Monster High games, Monster High inspired food and favor ideas. Follow our Monster High party ideas, tips and tricks for a great birthday!
Shop our Monster High Party Supplies.
Browse this guide:
What Do I Need For a Monster High Party?
Our Monster High party supplies, will set the stage for your Monster High Party but there are lots of other things you can do to to create a great atmosphere:
- Set up Monster High dolls for the girls to play with.
- Play Monster High episodes
- Make is a costume party and have the girls come dressed as their favorite character in Monster High costumes
- Have a pinata and include little Monster High trinkets along with the candy filling
Pressed for time but still want a personalized touch? Try our Monster High invitations, which can be printed to include your child’s name and all of the party details!
- For a unique touch, you can make your own Monster High invitations. This can be a fun activity to get you and your child excited for your Monster High party! Here are some Monster High invitation ideas for your upcoming Monster High birthday:
- You can choose to add a Monster High sticker or name tag with each invitation for the child to wear to the party.
- Include Monster High tattoos with your invitations as a fun way to get the guest excited for the party.
- Cut the shape of the Monster High skull logo out of construction paper and decorate with glitter glue pens. Write your Monster High party details on the back in pen.
- If desired, let your guests know if you would like them to dress up in costume for your Monster High party.
- Use creative writing in your Monster High Invitations. Use the invitation wording below for inspiration:
Monster High is tons of fun
With werewolves, vampires and everyone!
So party beasts and rockin’ ghouls,
Monster High Party Decoration Ideas
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Monster High party! For a Monster High birthday, use black, pink and white decorations and supplement your Monster High decorations with Cheerleader party supplies. Find more great Monster High decoration ideas below:
- Hang Monster High banners at the entrance to the party. Make posters or cutouts of Monster High equipment to hang around the party area.
- Create lockers out of butcher paper and line the walls of your Monster High party area with them to recreate the setting of Monster High!
- Place Monster High toys around the party area as Monster High decorations. You can hang toys from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon too. Let guests have Monster High battles with the toys or take them home as Monster High favors!
- Group sets of pink, black and white balloons around the party area. Include a few Monster High balloons for a touch of fun in your decorations.
Monster High Party Food Ideas
In addition to pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers or hotdogs, you can add some Monster High themed food into the mix. Here are some suggestions.
- Use fun names to label ordinary Monster High party foods. Serve snacks like “Cleo Mummy Wraps,” “Draculaura Vampire Bagel Bites,” “Lagoona Fishsticks,” and “Frankie-furter Hot Dogs.”
- Serve Jazzed Up Juice with straws to match the colors in your party theme
- Decorate cookies to look like the Monster High skull logo. Use white frosting as a base and pink frosting to make a ribbon.
- Create wolf claw cookies by pressing almond slivers onto one side of a sugar cookie to create a claw shape.
Monster High Party Favors
Monster High toys lend themselves well to all sorts of favors. Give your guests a treat with some of our great Monster High favor ideas:
- Monster High favors
- Monster High dolls and toys
- Monster High lollipops
- Headbands and Monster High wristbands
- Monster High Nail Polish
To keep things easy, check out our complete Monster High favor sets like the ones shown below:
Party Planning Toolbox
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts!
- Suggested Party Supply List: This is your go-to list for everything you need to make a perfect party.
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Party Planning Timeline: Use this guide to schedule your planning so you get everything done when you need it done
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
The Monster High name and all related characters and elements are the property of Cartoon Network and Viz Media. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Cartoon Network and Viz Media.
Games and Activities
Cheer just like your favorite Monster High character and win a prize!
This is a fun game to play no matter what type of party you are having.
Wrap yourself up like Cleo De Nile in this fun game with teams and music!
Flip through fashion magazines and create a collage of items from a list. The first team done wins.
Jump your way to fun. Print out the certificate for the one that can jump the longest.
Here are some fun beauty recipes the girls can make themselves if the Monster High party is a sleepover.