If your little pirate loves the Jake and the Never Land Pirates TV show and toys, we have just what you need to throw an awesome Jake and the Never Land Pirates party that’s totally sea-worthy! Our Jake and the Never Land Pirates party ideas guide includes tips pirate invitations, pirate decorations, pirate games, pirate inspired food and favor ideas. Follow our Jake and the Never Land Pirates party ideas, tips and tricks for a great birthday!
Browse this guide:
What Do I Need For a Jake and the Never Land Pirates Party?
Spice up your Jake and the Neverland Pirate party supplies with DIY and personalized items like the ones below:
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates TV episodes
- Bandanas and toy swords
- Pirate costumes and accessories
- Pirate stand-ups and inflatable palm tree
Getting a professional look for the start of your party is a breeze with Jake and the Never Land Pirate personalized invitations!
Take the simple route with ready-to-send Jake and the Never Land Pirates invitations. For a bit more fun, try DIY invite options! Here are some Jake and the Never Land Pirates invitation ideas for your upcoming pirates birthday:
- Seal the envelopes with pirate stickers or personalized Jake and the Neverland Pirate address labels.
- Cut the shape of a sword out of construction paper and decorate with glitter glue pens. Write your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party details on the back in pen.
- Tea-stain paper and draw a basic map of your neighborhood. Put a big “X” over your house or where you will hold the party. Fill in the rest of the party details on the back of the invite.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to dress up in pirate costumefor your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party . You can provide costumes for guests to borrow if they do not have their own.
- Use creative writing in your Jake and the Never Land Pirates Invitations. Use the invitation wording below for inspiration:
Come sail a ship on the Seven Seas,With Jake and his crew!
We’ll steal some gold and bury our treasure,
Then relax with some grub and brew!
Jake and the Never Land Pirates Party Decoration Ideas
The Set sail for adventure and get your pirate decorations looking ship shape with Jake and the Neverland Pirates decorations. Use pirate tableware, centerpieces and more! Find more great Jake and the Never Land Pirates decoration ideas below:
- Hang Jake and the Never Land Pirates banners at the entrance to the party. Make posters or cutouts of Jake and the Never Land Pirates to hang around the party area. You can also make posters of fun pirate sayings such as “Yo ho ho, let’s go!” or “Land ho!”
- Pirate Island and Never Land are awesome tropical islands with palm trees, sandy beaches, and exotic jungles. Supplement your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party supplies with decorations that fit these island themes!
- Cut swords out of cardboard to resemble Jake’s wooden sword! Let your guests decorate the swords and play with them outside and pretend to be pirates.
- Create a pirate ship out of butcher paper for the wall of your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party area! Cut out waves and rocks to complete the look.
- Place Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys around the party area as pirate decorations. You can hang toys from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon.
- Have a “water canon” fight with water squirt toys.
- Award your party guests with gold doubloons after they finish a craft or party game. At the end of the party, count up how many gold coins all your pirate party guests earned and put them in a treasure chest.
- Group sets of pirate balloons around the party area. Include a few Jake and the Never Land Pirates balloons or skull balloons for themed bouquet!
Jake and the Never Land Pirates Party Food Ideas
Pirate adventures can work up a big appetite. Refuel your little adventurers with birthday party food like chips, soda, and the theme pirate food ideas below:
- Use fun names to label ordinary Jake and the Never Land Pirates party foods. Serve snacks like “Pirate Pretzels,” “Barnacle Burgers,” “Doubloon Doughnuts,” “Gold Nugget Chicken Bites,” and “Captain Hook Hot Dogs.”
- Serve fresh snacks like fruit, pineapple juice in coconut shells, and veggies. Use fruits to make tropical dishes like pineapple chicken kabobs or coconut shrimp.
- Mix iced tea and lemonade to make “Bilgewater” drinks.
- Decorate cookies to look like the Jake and the Never Land Pirates gold doubloons using yellow frosting.
- Fill clear plastic cups with blue gelatin and place orange wedges on top. Insert a toothpick with a flag attached into the orange to create a pirate ship!
- Your Jake and the Never Land Pirates party guests will have lots of energy, so design your pirate snacks so guests can “Grab ’em and go!” Chips, cheese cubes and fish crackers make great finger foods!
- Pixie dust candy to match Tinkerbell and Izzy themes
Jake and the Never Land Pirates Party Favors
Send your friends home with a treasure chest full of treats. Check out our Jake and the Never Land Pirates favor ideas for a fun end to your event:
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates personalized favors
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates toys
- Gold doubloons
- Bandanas and eye patches
- Pixie dust candy
- Pirate stickers
To keep things easy, check out our complete Jake and the Never Land Pirates favor sets or ocean favor sets.
Party Planning Toolbox
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts!!
- When and Where to Plan a Party: These tips will get you started in your planning process.
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
The Jake and the Never Land Pirates name and all related characters and elements are the property of Disney. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Disney.
Games and Activities
This is a fun pirate version of Simon Says. The kids will love it!
Make your own creatively shaped hook with foil and a few additional items.
Turn long balloons into pirate swords and fight a duel aboard an imaginary ship.
Print these out as a fun craft to keep kids busy. Makes a great art project to bring home.
Pirate Charades is a fun twist on the classic game.
Instead of buying party hats, every kid can make a pirate hat of their own.