Football Party for Kids
Score a touchdown at your football fan's next birthday with a tailgate football party! Read on for football birthday party decorating, food, invitation and game ideas. Ready? Set? Hike!
Shop our Football Party Supplies
Browse this guide:
Football Party Favors
Football Games & Activities
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?
In addition to basic Football party supplies
, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your child's Football party:
Football Party Invitation Ideas
Invite your starting lineup to the football birthday party of the year with creative invitations! Here's the play-by-play:
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our personalized football party products or a football backpack clip with curling ribbon. Simply punch a hole in one corner of the football party invitation and
- Include a sports sticker or temporary tattoo with your football party invitations and seal the envelope with a personalized football party sticker with a fun message or the party details.
- Cut the shape of a football out of brown construction paper. Draw stitching on the football with glue and then sprinkle silver glitter on top. After the glue dries, write your party details on the back of the invitation.
- Take a photo of your child wearing their favorite team jersey and football helmet. Print out enough 4 x 6 copies of the photo for each guest. Glue white construction paper to the back of the photo and write all the party details on it.
- Deliver your invitation with a mini foam football, team socks, or a sports headband. On your invitation you can write the following poem:
Tony's ready to tackle another birthday,
Come celebrate with our team as we shout "hip-hooray!"
Attention all quarterbacks, players and fans,
Just RSVP to follow our game plan!
If the weather is nice, have a tailgate party and throw some burgers, chicken and hotdogs on the grill. Remember to cut your servings into small portions so that food is not wasted. Here are some other tasty treats you can serve at your football party.