Celebrate your love of the hottest reality TV show around with a Duck Dynasty party. Fans of Si, Willie, and the rest of the Robertson family will want to celebrate with their redneck-chic style. The family of duck call tycoons is a down to earth and tons of fun to watch. In this Duck Dynasty party guide you will find ideas for tableware, decorations, food, favors, and games.
Shop our Next Camouflage Party Supplies.
What Do I Need For my Duck Dynasty Party?
In addition to all of the tableware for your Duck Dynasty party , you can add several additional elements like the suggestions below to:
- A camo net decoration and hunting decorations
- Duck cups and tableware
- Duck Dynasty costumes
- Toy ducks like rubber duckies
- Camouflage decorations and props
If you do not have the time to make your own invitations, consider our personalized Duck Dynasty Party invitations that include your child’s name and all the party details. We also carry blank camouflage invitations.
Get creative by making your own duck invitations to build excitement before your event. The shape, wording, and delivery method of your invitation can all be customized to fit your theme. If you have the time to make your own invitations, here are a few Duck Dynasty party birthday invitation ideas:
- Tie your Duck Dynasty invite to a rubber duck toy or duck call for a fun theme favor that will get your guests excited for your event.
- Cut out the shape of a duck from construction paper and write all your party details on one side. Let your child help decorate the front for a DIY look.
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our camo personalized favors with color matching curling ribbon.
- Include a Duck Dynasty or camouflage address label with your invitation and seal the envelope with a personalized camo sticker printed with your party details.
- Use digital image software to print out a picture of a duck and your child on a camouflage background. Print out all you party details in a fun font.
- Include creative wording on your Duck Dynasty invitations such as:
Hey, Jack! We want you with us
To celebrate Tommy’s birthday!
Answer the call to make his Duck Dynasty party happy, happy, happy!
With you, things will be just ducky!
Take a look at some of our suggestions for Duck Dynasty party decorations:
- Lay out fake duck decoys, whistles, and rubber duckies on your party tables. Hang a few duck toys or cutouts from fishing line on your ceiling for a fun look. Leaves and branches can be arranged into rustic centerpieces with the help of a little hot glue. Use camo decor to continue the theme.
- Use a large net or mesh table cover to decorate walls, fences, or party tables.
- Group bunches of camouflage balloons together and weigh them down with balloon weights or toy ducks. Throw in a Duck Dynasty balloon too for an outdoorsy theme!
- Hang streamers and outdoor hunting and fishing banners above the food table and around the party area. With a personalized banner you can add any message of your choice.
Duck Dynasty Party Food Ideas
It can be fun to prepare and serve party food that fits your theme. For a Duck Dynasty Party, try foods that are DIY or out of the ordinary!
- Duck Dynasty is your theme, so why not go all the way with a poultry theme? Chicken nuggets, wings, and chicken salad make a great menu. Duck-shaped marshmallows are another fun themed pick.
- Make Camouflage Pretzel Sticks: Drizzle large pretzel sticks in melted chocolate for a Duck Dynasty dessert. Melt white chocolate and milk chocolate into separate bowls. Separate out half of the white chocolate and color with green food dye. Drizzle the pretzel rods and let cool for theme snacks.
- Bake a cake in the shape of a duck. Make a rectangular sheet cake, cut off the corners to make a rounded oval, and use the corners to create a head. Frost in any brown and green to create the right look.
- Serve up favorite foods from the show like ice tea and mallow dogs. Line a hot dog bun with toasted marshmallows and drizzle with chocolate for a twist on classic s’mores.
- Go camo with hunting theme snacks like Duck Dynasty cupcakes and rustic tableware. Tons of food items can look great with a camouflage twist. Use food dye to create camo cupcakes, chocolates, and more.
Duck Dynasty Party Favor Ideas
Send your guests home with a smile with Duck Dynasty Party favors such as:
- Outdoor camo favor kits and hunting toys
- Duck Dynasty toys and games
- Duck calls or whistles
- Baked goods and snacks
- Party candy and personalized lollipops
- Check out our Duck Dynasty complete favor kits and more under the “Party Favors” and “More Fun Stuff” tabs for great Duck Dynasty party treats!
Party Planning Toolbox
<Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts!
- Duck Dynasty Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
Make a beard and take some pictures at your Duck Dynasty Party
This simple craft makes a duck call that sounds like the real thing.
Sling ping-pong balls as rubber ducks and see how scores the highest!
Try your luck at the rubber duck game and you just may win a prize.
Make your own Camo Apples as a take home treat
Si loves his sweet tea. Toss teabags into Duck Dynasty cups in this variation of the beanbag toss game