Show your child a great time with a Doc McStuffins party full of great decorations and games. If your child loves Dottie and all her friends or if they want to become a doctor themselves one day, set up an event to match. This Doc McStuffins party guide is full of great tips and tricks for Dottie decorations, food, party favors, invitations, and activities.
Shop our Doc McStuffins Party Supplies.
What Do I Need For my Doc McStuffins Party?
In addition to basic Doc McStuffins party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Doc McStuffins party:
- Pretend first aid kits and doctor costumes
- Doc McStuffins TV episodes on DVD or streaming online
- Toy stethoscopes
Doc McStuffins Party Invitations
If you do not have the time to make your own invitations, consider our Personalized Doc McStuffins Party invitations that include your child’s name and all the party details. We also carry blank Doc McStuffins invitations.
Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood for the party before it even starts! The shape, wording, and delivery method of your invitation can all be customized to fit your theme. If you have the time to make your own invitations, here are a few Doc McStuffins party birthday invitation ideas:
- Seal your envelopes with a cute adhesive bandage or Doc McStuffins sticker. This amps up the anticipation!
- Cut out a bandage shape from construction paper. Write in your party details on the back and decorate the front to look like Dottie’s signature heart bandages.
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our Doc McStuffins personalized favors with color matching curling ribbon.
- Include a Doc McStuffins sticker with your invitation and seal the envelope with a personalized Doc McStuffins sticker printed with your party details.
- Include creative wording on your invitations such as:
It would simply break our hearts
If you couldn’t make it to Sarah’s Doc McStuffins party.
Laughter is the best medicine
So won’t you come laugh and play with us on her birthday?
Doc McStuffins Party Decorations
- Set up a hair styling station so guests can get the same look Dottie wears in the cartoon. Pick up pink and purple headbands and a few hair ties to give your guests cute pigtails. Guests with short hair can still have fun with a cute headband.
- You and any adult volunteers helping with your party can dress up like nurses with hats and stethoscopes. Nurses are there to help the doctors and take care of patients, so a nurse costume will make you the perfect assistant to your little doctors-in-trianing.
- Set up your party space to look like a hospital. Create a sign pointing to the different areas of your party and label them with fun titles. The table can be “cafeteria,” party favors are “Gift Shop,” and “Emergency Room” can mark your game space.
- Group bunches of balloons together and weigh them down with balloon weights or stuffed toys. Throw in a Doc McStuffins balloon bouquet for an easy match!
- Hang streamers and Doc McStuffins banners above the food table and around the party area.
It can be fun to prepare and serve party food that fits your theme. For a Doc McStuffins Party, try foods that feature hearts and cute colors. Find more ideas below:
- Make linzer heart cookies in the shape of bandages for a tasty and thematic approach to baked goods.
- Dottie and other doctors know the importance of eating healthy. Afterall, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away!” Set up fruit and veggie trays along with other healthy foods like salads or granola.
- Fill plastic syringes with gelatin and then stick them in the fridge to cool. The result is a fun and kid-friendly Jello shot!
- Serve up purple and pink snacks like cupcakes, candy, and more. You can use food dye to turn tons of things the right color.
- The Doc can serve up a fun “pharmacy” of purple and pink candies such as jellybeans, sixlets, lollipops, gumballs and jawbreakers. Provide bags for the kids to take home a variety of candy medicine.
Doc McStuffins Party Favor Ideas
Send your guests home with a smile with Doc McStuffins Party favors such as:
- Doctor dress-up accessories like medical masks and lab coats
- Stuffed animals (Instead of lots of small gifts, consider getting one big stuffed animal for each guest!)
- Bandage theme gum and candy
- First aid boxes or cute bandages. Use favor boxes shaped like first aid kits
- Flower headbands and hair accessories
- Check out our Doc McStuffins party supplies under the “Party Favors” and “More Fun Stuff” tabs for great Doc McStuffins party treats!
Party Planning Toolbox
Use the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Suggested Party Supply List Check out our exclusive list of everything you’ll need to purchase for your party. Get some or get them all.
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- Guest List Template: Use this template to stay organized with all of your guests contact information and RSVPs.
Games and Activities
Make your very own first aid kit so you can tend to your stuffed animal.
Make your own fuzzy band aids for all your stuffed pets.
Make a headband just like the one that Doc McStuffins wears on her show.
Doc McStuffins treats all kinds of animals. Can you guess the animal sound?
This is a simple yet beautiful craft even for young kids. Makes a great take home favor.
Doc uses lots of cotton balls to treat her animals. Use them to play this fun relay race.