Pin the Tail on the Zebra
This zebra party game is a twist on the classic 'pin the tail on the donkey" game that your guests will love!
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- A large sheet of butcher paper
- Markers or paint
- Strips of zebra print fabric, paper or white & black yarn
- Different colors of ribbon
- Double-sided tape
At the Party:
- Draw the outline of a zebra on the sheet of butcher paper. Mark the spot where guests should try to pin their tails. You can find zebra images online or use our Zebra Printable as reference.
- Hang the paper at the arm-level of your party guests.
- Create zebra tails by either braiding strands of white and black yarn together and tying off the ends with different colors of ribbon, or create a tail out of zebra print fabric or paper. Attach double sided tape to the back of the tail. Differentiate tails by using different ribbon colors (for yarn) or by writing names or numbers on the tail (for paper or fabric).
- Give each guest a zebra tail.
- Blindfold the first player and let them try to stick the tail on the correct point on the paper. Players may only use one hand and must leave the tail at the first place they touch. Continue taking turns until everyone has place their tails.
- Whoever gets their tail closest to the designated space on the paper is the winner!