Herd of Zebras
Your zebra party guests will have a blast herding the 'zebras" into their pens! In this exciting zebra party game, guests will race to herd zebra balloons into their goal before the other team.
What You'll Need:
Before the Party:
- with zebra stripes drawn on them
- Masking tape
Mark off two goal 'pens" with the masking tape on the floor and inflate your zebra balloons.
At the Party:
- Place all the zebra balloons in the center of the play area.
- Separate your zebra party guests into 2 teams. Start each team within their pen.
- At the starting signal, have one player from each team attempt to herd a zebra balloon from the center of the play area back to their pen only by blowing on it.
- Once the 1st player successfully retrieves a balloon from the center, send out the 2nd player to bring back a second zebra balloon. Continue until all the balloons are gone from the center of the field.
- The team with the most balloons in their pen is the winner! You may award small prizes to the winning team or award everyone a participation prize.