Storm's Water Relay
The goal of this game is to be the first team of X-Men to fill a bowl with water for Storm to use to defend the source of the Cure against the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
What You'll Need:
How to Play:
- 1 paper cup per guest
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 large, empty bowls of equal size
The X-Men name and all related characters and elements are the property of Marvel Characters, Inc. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Marvel Characters, Inc.
- Divide the guests into two teams.
- Have the children form two columns, with the members of each team lined up one behind the other.
- Place a bucket of water at the front of each line and an empty bowl at the end of each line.
- Give each player a paper cup.
- When you say, "Go!" the two players at the front of each line must fill their cups with water by dipping them in their respective buckets.
- Each player must then turn to the next person in line and pour the water from their cup into the next player's cup, and so on down the line.
- The final player in each line pours the water into the bowl behind him or her.
- The first team to fill its bowl with water and successfully help Storm defend the source of the Cure wins the game.