X-Men vs. Brotherhood Balloon Battle
Give each child a balloon to blow up and tie off. Have the children turn their balloons into members of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants by drawing funny faces on the balloons with markers. If desired, you can also help each child write on the name of the evil mutant they've chosen. A few options include:
If your guests are mostly younger children, blow up and decorate the balloons before the party. Each child should also pick a good X-Men character that he or she wants to be during the competition (unless you assigned them characters when they arrived). Several options include:
How to Play:
- Professor Charles Xavier
- Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
The X-Men name and all related characters and elements are the property of Marvel Characters, Inc. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Marvel Characters, Inc.
- To start the game, have the children stand in a line, shoulder-to-shoulder, while holding their balloon villains.
- Then, when you yell "Fight!" the children throw their evil mutant balloons in the air.
- They must keep their balloons in the air for as long as possible by batting at them with their hands, heads, knees, feet, etc.
- If a child lets his balloon touch the floor, he is out of the battle.
- The last X-Men Mutant with his balloon still in the air has won the battle for the X-Men and is the winner of the game.