You May Also Like
Emerald Green Glasses
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Print out one copy of our Emerald City glasses pattern.
- Cut out the frames, handles and lenses from the pattern. These are your templates.
- Trace the frames and handles on to a sheet of thick paper.
- Then, cut around the shape and cut out the eye holes.
- Trace the lenses pattern on to green cellophane. Cut out the shape and repeat so that you have 2 green lenses.
- Repeat the steps above until you have made 1 frame, 2 handles, and 2 lenses for each child.
- Give each child 1 frame, 2 handles and 2 green lenses.
- Be sure to have tape and markers available.
- Instruct the children to tape the lenses over the back of the frames. The lenses should cover the eye holes.
- Now have the children color the frames and handles any way they choose.
- When they are finished, instruct them to tape the handles to the lenses.
- Now they're ready to visit The Emerald City in style!