Stop in the Name of Love
What You'll Need:
- Red construction paper
- A CD Player or radio
- Children's Music
Cut a 6"–10" wide heart from the construction paper.
At the Party:
For younger children:
- Ask the players to sit in a circle on the floor.
- Place an adult near a radio or CD player so that he/she can start and stop the music periodically.
- Hand one player the heart and start the music.
- While the music plays, the children pass the heart around the circle.
- When the music stops, whoever has the heart is out. Play continues until only one player is left and is declared the winner.
Award a small prize (a sticker or piece of candy) to the child holding the heart when the music stops. The adult controlling the music should ensure that each child wins a small prize.