Let Me Count the Ways
What You'll Need:
- A Clear Plastic or Glass Jar
- A Bag of Valentine's Candy (enough to fill the jar)
At the Party:
- Get a bag of candy, such as conversation hearts, Hershey's Kisses, or cinnamon hearts.
- Fill the jar with the candy, counting how many pieces it takes to fill it completely.
- Be sure to write down how many pieces of candy are in the jar.
- Show the children the jar.
- Give each child a slip of paper, and tell them to write down their names and the number of candy pieces they think are in the jar.
- Collect all of the guesses, and determine who was correct or who had the closest guest.
- At the end of the party, announce the winner, and present him or her with the jar of candy to take home.