What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Two Pairs of Mittens
- Several Pieces of Wrapped Candy
- Divide the class into two equal teams.
- Have the members of each team line up, one behind the other.
- Give the first player in each line a pair of mittens to put on.
- Give every player a piece of wrapped candy.
- When you say, "Go," the players with the mittens must try to unwrap their candy as fast as possible.
- Once a player has unwrapped his/her candy, he/she must eat it, and then pass the mittens to the next player in line.
- Play continues until every player in line has successfully unwrapped and eaten their candy.
- The first team to finish wins the game.