Twilight Twi-hard Trivia
Before the Party:
Write the questions below on slips of paper and mix them up in a bucket, hat or bag. You can add some of your own trivia questions too. Have the answers written down or printed on a separate sheet of paper for your reference.
At the Party:
Questions and Answers:
- Divide your guests into two teams and let them choose a team name.
- Take turns letting each team pick a trivia question and see if they know the answer. If they get it right, they get 1 point. If they don't get it right, the other team gets a shot at guessing to steal the point.
- The first team to get 10 points wins!
- How old is Carlisle? 362
- What does Bella dare Edward to eat at lunch? Answer: Pizza
- Who wrote The Twilight Saga? Answer: Stephanie Meyer
- What is Jasper's power? Answer: He can calm people.
- What was Rosalie doing when she found Emmett? Answer: hunting
- Who is the leader of the visiting coven in Twilight? Answer: James
- How old is Jacob when he meets Bella on the beach? Answer: 15
- What is Edward's mother's name? Answer: Elizabeth Masen
- What 2 things did Edward take when he left Forks in the book New Moon? Answer: Bella's birthday CD and photos of himself
- When is Bella's birthday? Answer: September 13
- What did Bella get as a birthday present from Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper on her 18th birthday? Answer: A stereo for her truck
- What is Bella's grandmother's name? Answer: Marie
- What play is quoted at the beginning of New Moon? Answer: Romeo and Juliet
- What color is Bella's prom dress? Answer: Deep blue
- What is Charlie's favorite hobby? Answer: Fishing
- What kind of car does Edward drive? Answer: Volvo
- How did Stephenie Meyer get the idea for the book Twilight? Answer: A dream
- When is Edward's birthday? Answer: June 20
- Who did Bella's wedding ring belong to? Answer: Edward's mother
- What city and state did Bella live in before moving to Forks? Answer: Phoenix, Arizona