The Hungriest Vampire
You Will Need
- 1 shallow tub or a kiddy pool
- Red food coloring
- Enough plastic fangs for each guest
- A blindfold
- Fill a large tub with water.
- Add red food coloring to the water until it becomes slightly red.
- Add the apples to the tub of water.
- One at a time, blindfold each guest and have them put in their fake fangs.
- Instruct the player to kneel down over the tub with their hands behind their back. They must try to grab an apple using only their fake teeth.
- If they succeed, the apple is removed from the tub and they go to the back of the line. If they don't succeed, they are out of the game.
- Have everyone take turns and then whoever successfully bobbed the first time, gets to go again.
- Continue playing until the person who bobbed the most apples wins and is crowned the hungriest vampire!
- This game is best played outdoors to keep spilled water off your floors. Leave stems in the apples to make the task a little easier.
- Place a folded towel in front of the tub for the guests to kneel on and it will absorb any spilled water.
- Food coloring can be removed with dish-washing detergent and water. Or, if you're worried about stains, leave the food coloring out of this game.