Turtle Egg Hunt
What You'll Need:
- A sandbox (optional)
- Shovels (optional)
- Small toys
- Small candy (make sure the candy is not a choking hazard for toddlers)
- Plastic turtles
- Plastic eggs (enough for each guest to have 5)
- A permanent marker
- Goodie bags
At the Party:
- Write each party guest's name on 5 eggs using a permanent marker.
- If the children are too young to read you can color coordinate or draw shapes on the eggs.
- Fill each egg with small toys or small candy.
- Make sure each child gets a variety of prizes in their 5 eggs.
- Arrange plastic turtles around the party area for decoration.
- Hide all the eggs in the sand (or grass if you don't have a sandbox).
Did You Like This Game?
- Give a shovel and goodie bag to each child and tell them magical turtle eggs are hidden in the sand (or grass).
- Instruct the children to collect only the 5 eggs that are labeled with their name/color/shape.
- If a child finishes finding their eggs early, have them help their friends complete the hunt or trade prizes with their friends.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!