Transformer Beanbag Toss
When you are battling the forces of evil, it is important to have great aim! Your guests will love trying their hand at this Transformers party game.
What You'll Need:
- Posterboard or cardboard
- Markers or paint
- Draw a large Autobot or Decepticon symbol on a piece of posterboard or cardboard.
- Cut the eyes out of the symbol to create hole for the beanbags to go through.
- Lean the posterboard up against a wall to create space behind it.
- Have players take turns trying to toss the beanbags through the eyes.
- If you would like, you can keep score. Go for a speed round and see how many beanbags players can land in the hole in 60 seconds. You could also score how many beanbags out of a set number your guests can shoot accurately.
- Crown a winner and hand out your prizes!