I Went On A Train
At the Party:
- Have everyone sit in a circle on the floor.
- The leader (usually an adult to start) must go around the circle asking each player, "I went on a train. What did I take?"
- Each player can give any answer they want, such as "a suitcase," "a lunch," "an elephant," or anything else.
- After everyone has answered the leader once, the leader must go around again, and ask a different question.
- The children must respond with the same answers that they gave previously.
- The leader should pick a question that will make the children's previous answers sound ridiculous, such as, "What did I wear under my coat?" or "What did I have on my head?"
- Players are out of the game if they laugh at any point during the game.
- The last player to laugh, or the only player who doesn't laugh, wins the game.