Pin the Smoke Stack on the Train
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Use scissors to cut out enough smoke stacks for every player.
- Tape the Train poster to a wall in the party area, keeping the height of your guests in mind.
Did You Like This Game?
- Choose a child to play first, and blindfold him or her.
- If any of the guests do not want to wear the blindfold, let them play in whatever way they are comfortable. They may be willing to close their eyes, but if not, just let them walk up to the poster to place on the smoke stack.
- Place a piece of tape on the back of a smoke stack, and hand it to the player.
- Depending on the age of the player, have him or her stand anywhere between 3' and 10' away from the poster on the wall.
- Let the player walk forward and try to correctly pin the smoke stack on the train!
- Repeat until every player has had a turn.
- Whoever places their smoke stack closest to the correct spot is the winner!
- If you wish, you can award all players a small prize, such as a sticker or piece of candy, and award a larger prize to the winner.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!