This exclusive recipe will tell you how to make white chocolate marshmallow treats that look like the aliens from Toy Story!
- 1 pound of white chocolate chips (1 package)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package of large marshmallows
- Blue and green food coloring
- Small tube of white frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Wax paper
- 2 sauce pans
- 2 whisks
Did You Like This Recipe?
- Melt 1 pound of white chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of butter and 1/4 cup vegetable oil over low heat in a sauce pan and mix until smooth and blended.
- Divide the melted chocolate into 2 sauce pans.
- Mix a few drops of green food coloring in one sauce pan of warm chocolate until you get the desired green color.
- Add a few drops of blue food coloring in the other sauce pan of warm chocolate until you get the desired blue color.
- Allow both chocolate mixtures to cool on the stove for about 10 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling to room temperate, insert 1 toothpick into the top of each large marshmallow to prepare them for dipping.
- When the green chocolate starts to thicken (but not harden), hold a marshmallow by the toothpick and cover it completely in the GREEN chocolate.
- Coat about 20 marshmallows in the green chocolate and stand them on wax paper (the toothpicks should be on the top of the marshmallow).
- Place the green marshmallows in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Reheat the blue chocolate in case it has hardened and mix in the sauce pan. Allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the marshmallows from the fridge and dip them HALF WAY in the blue chocolate. This will make the alien's blue outfit!
- After you have dunked all the marshmallows in halfway in blue chocolate, put them back in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- Use a small tube of white frosting to make 3 eyes on the top of the marshmallow alien heads and chocolate sprinkles to make the pupils (1 sprinkle per eye).
- Remove the toothpicks and serve to your space rangers!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!