Turkey Treat Cup
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Colored Construction Paper
- 1 Paper Cup per Guest
- 1 Wooden Spoon per Guest
- Black marker
- Have each child cut 8 strips of paper from the colored construction paper, making each strip come to a point on one end. These will be the turkey's feathers.
- Glue the feathers to one side of the cup, in a fan shape.
- Glue the wooden stick to the opposite side, with the big end sticking up from the rim of the cup. This will be the turkey's face and neck.
- Glue a yellow paper beak and a red paper waddle to the spoon to form the turkey's face.
- Glue red or yellow paper wings to each side of the cup.
- Draw on any additional details with the marker.