What You'll Need:
At the Party
- Brown Construction Paper
- Colored Construction Paper
- Cardboard or Cereal Boxes
- Craft eyes
- Cut a 3"-wide band out of brown construction paper long enough to fit around the child's head. Glue the ends together.
- Cut a circle out of brown construction paper that will be used as the turkey's head.
- Cut a beak out of yellow construction paper and a waddle out of red construction paper. Glue these to the brown turkey head, and add two eyes.
- Use different colors of construction paper to cut out long strips for feathers and glue the feathers to the back of the headband.
- Glue red paper wings to each side of the headband to complete the look.