What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- 1 small teddy bear for every guest to keep
- 1 big teddy bear for the winner
- Music and a music player
- Place all but one teddy bear on the floor in a pile. The bear that isn't in the pile is the prize for the first child who is out.
- Have the children stand in a circle around the pile of teddy bears.
- Start the music and have the children walk around the circle.
- When you pause the music, all the children should try to grab a teddy bear.
- In each round, one child will not be able to grab a teddy bear. That child is out, but gets to keep the teddy bear that was removed before the round began.
- After each round, remove one teddy bear from the pile.
- Continue playing and pausing the music, and removing a bear until everyone has won a small teddy bear.
- The last child left wins a big teddy bear!