Bear Hug Tag
Bear Hug Tag is best played outdoors which means it's a perfect game for your Teddy Bear Picnic!
At the Party:
- Have your guests spread out in a large playing area. Make sure to designate the areas that are out of bounds.
- Choose one child to be the first tagger, or "It."
- When you say "go," the person who is It should try to tag other children.
- If a child is tagged they must freeze in place.
- Another child can unfreeze a player by giving them a big bear hug!
- Eventually, only one child will be left who isn't frozen. That child is the winner and gets to be the tagger in the next round.