Rock Star T-Shirt Decorating
Let your Beliebers show off their Bieber appreciation with our Justin Bieber party craft! Let rock star party guests create unique and fun fan t-shirts!
What You'll Need:
- Cloth favor totes or blank t-shirts (Ask guests to RSVP with their preferred shirt size and color for this craft.)
- Optional: Iron-on t-shirt paper and a printer
- Puffy paint, fabric markers, clothing jewels, and craft supplies
- Cardboard squares
- Optional: Print out pictures of Justin Bieber or One Direction on iron-on transfers and attach them to the shirts before the party.
- Slip a cardboard square inside each shirt. This will make them easier to paint and decorate.
- Let guests decorate their shirts with sayings like, "I'm a Belieber," "Number 1 Fan," "[Sally's] 13th Birthday," or "One Direction Forever." If you have rhinestones or gems that can be attached to clothing, you can use these too!
- Let the front of the shirt dry and then decorate the back. The back of the shirt is a great place for all your Justin Bieber party guests to sign each other's shirts.