What You'll Need:
- Index cards
- A marker
How to Play Secret Identity:
- Write a different superhero name on each index card.
- There should be a different card for every player.
- Names you can use include: Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Captain America, Wolverine, The Joker, Robin, Green Goblin, Iron Man, The Flash, Aquaman, and Green Lantern
Did You Like This Game?
- Call each child up one at a time and tape an index card to their forehead facing outwards.
- Do not let the players see their own card, however, everyone else will be able to see it.
- Once everyone has a card taped to their forehead they must walk around and talk to each other.
- The object of the game is to guess who you are by the clues other players give you in conversation. (However, you don't want to be too obvious with your clues.)
- A conversation between someone labeled "Batman" and someone labeled "Thor" may go something like this:
Batman: I see you wore your red cape today.
Thor: I see you wore your black cape.
Batman: Do you prefer flying or running?
Thor: I prefer flying because I'm Superman!
Batman: No you're not, guess again.
Thor: Well, at leave I don't hide in a cave.
Batman: I hide in a cave because I'm Batman!
- At that point the person labeled as Batman can sit down because he guessed correctly.
- Thor must continue to walk around and talk to people until he figures out his secret identity.
- At any time if neither people guess who they are, they can go talk to another person to get more clues.
- Players continue to talk to each other until everyone guesses who they are correctly.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!