What You'll Need:
- An Assortment of Seashells
- A Sand Box or Other Large Container
- Small Prizes
- Bags or Toy Sand Buckets
Fill the sandbox or another large container with sand, and then bury all the seashells in it.
At the Party:
- Give each guest a bag or bucket to hold any seashells they find.
- Divide the guests into pairs, and let each pair dig in the sandbox for 10 seconds in search of shells.
- Once everyone has had a turn, allow guests to trade in their shells for prizes. Or, if they prefer, let them keep the shells.