Berry Best Friends Photo Magnets
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- The Berry Best Friends photo frame (Make sure you have enough for each guest.)
- Thin cardboard or sturdy tag board (Enough so every guest will have a 10 x 8-inch piece.)
- Magnetic strips with sticker backings
- A camera
- Several packs of markers and crayons
- Glitter, stickers and sequins (optional)
After the Party:
- Pass out the Berry Best Friends photo frame to all your guests for them to color and decorate.
- Provide crayons, markers, glitter, sequins, stickers and other craft items to inspire their creativity.
- While they're decorating, take photos of the friends posing together. Make sure you get photos of every child along with the birthday girl! You can also get a group shot if you'd like.
- When they are finished, make sure every child writes their name on their photo frame.
- Collect the frames and put them in a safe place for later.
You will now assemble the photo frames for the party guests! Mail them along with your thank you notes or pass them out in school.
Prepare the frames by following the directions below.
- Print the best photos from the party on 4 x 6-inch photo paper. Make sure there is one photo of each child who decorated a frame.
- Cut out the rectangles that read "photo goes here" on each Best Friends frame.
- Cut thin cardboard or tag board into 8 x 10-inch rectangles (this is the same size as the photo frame).
- Now arrange the photo frame on the cardboard so that the photo is between the two layers.
- Glue the photo and frame in place on the cardboard.
- Turn over the frame and affix a magnetic strip to each of the four corners on each frame. You may have to cut 1 x 1-inch squares if your magnetic strips were purchased on a roll.
- Wait for the frames to dry.
- Now they're ready to be sent to the party guests as a cool favor keepsake!