At the Party:
- Have your guests sit in a line of chairs set up in the party area.
- Have three adults sit at a table facing the line of chairs to serve as the Jedi Panel.
- One by one, call one guest up to stand up and face the panel.
- Ask each guest three Star Wars-related questions (see below).
- When the child answers all three questions, knight him or her as a Jedi and present them with a Jedi Robe.
- How many Star Wars movies are there?
- How are Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader related?
- What was the full name of the most recently released Star Wars movie - Episode III?
- Who played Padme in Episodes I, II, & III?
- What is the name of the robot that only talked in beeps?
- Who said the quote, 'Grave danger you are in. Impatient you are."
- What is the name of the big gentle Wookie?
- What do you call the characters who wear white metal suits and white helmets?
- Did Padme have twins? True or false? Bonus: What are their names?
- What is the main weapon that Jedis use?
- Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Natalie Portman
- Chewbacca (or Chewie)
- Storm Troopers
- True Bonus: Luke & Leia
The Star Wars name and all related characters and elements are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd.