Who Am I
At the Party:
- Write down the names of movie and cartoon characters the children will know on index cards.
- Have all of the children sit down, except for the birthday child.
- Tape a name on the birthday child's back, and have him stand with his back to the group so your guests can read the name taped to his back.
- Then, he must ask the group yes or no questions until correctly guessing which character he has been assigned.
- Let everyone have a turn.
- Appropriate characters for this game may include Shrek, Cinderella, Harry Potter, Tinker Bell, Aladdin, Mr. Incredible, James Bond, etc.