Watering Can Relay Race
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- 2 Small children's watering cans
- 2 Buckets of water
- Small plastic glasses
- Divide the guests into two teams and have them form two lines.
- Place a bucket of water at the front of each line and an empty watering can about ten feet away.
- Give each player an empty plastic glass.
- When you say, "Go!" the players at the front of each line must fill their glasses with water by dipping them in their bucket.
- They must then run to the empty watering can and pour their glass of water inside, then run back and tag the next team member.
- The child who is next in line should have their glass filled with water and be ready to run.
- Continue the race until one team completely fills their watering can.
- The first team to fill its watering can to the rim with water wins.