At the Party:
Did You Like This Game?
- Divide the children into two equal teams. Have the teams line up next to each other, single-file.
- Hand the first member of each team a large ball, such as a soccer or playground ball, and tell them it's a "spacecraft" or "planet."
- When you say, "Blast off!" the first player in each line passes the ball overhead to the player behind him/her, who then passes the ball under his/her legs to the player behind him/her.
- The ball continues to be passed over and under to the back of the line.
- The last player then runs to the front of the line with the ball and starts the process over again.
- Play continues until every player on a team has been to the front of the line and the team is back in its original lineup.
- The first team to finish wins!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!