At the Party:
- Roll up several balls of tin foil to create "planets;" each ball should be somewhere between the size of a golf ball and a tennis ball.
- Create at least 2–3 planets for every guest that will be participating.
- Hide the planets throughout the party area.
- Divide the children into 2- or 3-person teams, and give each team a bag.
- When you say, "Go," the children have 5 minutes to find as many planets as possible.
- The team with the most planets in their bag at the end of 5 minutes wins!
To make the game more challenging for older children, make each team hold hands and stay linked while they search.