What You'll Need:
- Two Bath Robes
- Two Pairs of Slippers
- Two Bath Towels
- Masking Tape or Spray Paint
Using either spray paint or masking tape, mark a 10'–15' start line in the playing area. Twenty feet across from the start line, mark a goal line that is the same length as the start line.
At the Party:
Did You Like This Game?
- Place a pair of slippers, a towel, and a bath robe at either end of the start line.
- Divide the players into two teams of equal size.
- Have the teams line up, single file, at either end of the start line.
- All players should take off their shoes.
- When you say, "Go," the first player on each team puts on a bath robe and slippers, wraps a towel around her head, and runs to the goal line.
- When a player reaches the goal line, she should turn around and run back to her team. She must then take off the robe, towel, and slippers, and pass them to the next player in line.
- The next player puts everything on, runs to the goal line and back, and hand everything off to the next player.
- Play continues until every member of one team has completed the relay.
- The first team to get all of its players to the goal line and back is the winning team.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!