Hunt for Smurf Berries
What You'll Need:
- 3–5 red or blue plastic eggs for each player
- A small prize to put in each egg (we suggest candy, stickers, rings, temporary tattoos or small figurines)
- Favor bags
- A permanent marker
At the Party:
- Write each player's name on 3-5 different plastic eggs using permanent marker.
- If the children are too young to read you can draw shapes on the eggs instead.
- Place one prize in every plastic egg. Make sure each child gets a variety of prizes.
- Hide all the eggs in the party area.
- You can hide them in harder places for older children or make it obvious for younger children.
Did You Like This Game?
- Hand each child a favor bag and tell them to search for the Smurfberries with their name (or shape)
- If a child finishes finding their eggs early, have them help their friends complete the hunt or trade prizes with their friends.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!